How Many Visits!?

1.3.11

So well, im back to my single self.

So I hate being single because there's nothing more I hate more than to know there are other guys out there. And once I realize this I tend to like more than one guy and I hate that because I would end up thinking that if into out with one the other won't like me anymore now will wanna wait to date me.

I seriously hate being single. I feel like I have to chose. I wish I was like Star Miller the main character in my book I wish I was like her. Date many guys and know right away whether or not they were boyfriend material for her or not....

I'm so sad in these situations and I feel pressured for the need to have to chose and I really don't want to have to choose. I'm completely helpless in this type of situation... please someone give me advice on this .... atleast I'm a tempting to date other people ...... sigh ..... I still need to get help on this how do j chose with out feeling like I didn't make a bad desicion I don't want it to seem like these guys are for me to chose from but actual humans that actually like Mr and possibly actually wanna be with me...

I think I'm simply dumb...


Is it bad that I still love my ex though? But I'm excepting that fact that I should move on and be happy with out the need of his help??

Ugh why is this so fucking confusing D':


I'm on the edge to tears I'm that confused.


Sigh...

That's all for now...

**Star**

No comments: