How Many Visits!?

5.6.10

Fears

Fears, we all have them. You can't live with ot them. They define what make you you.
Being all out in this some of my fears and the reason to them are:
-For one, Clowns. I don't really understand this fear. But the way they look, how they can be all... Innocent looking then they end up not being so "innocent" =/ They end up being something scary and they become... well Killer.. Any one ever heard of "IT" by Stephen King??? may this pic will jog your memory.



-For two, the dark. Yes I know! It's baby-ish but hey NOT every teen grows out of their "I'm afraid of the dark" stage. Trust me i havn't and im TERRIFIED. I can stand it. I mean I don't sleep with a night light or anything. Just growing up on scary movies kind of alternates your mind so you see things and hear things in the dark that arn't really there, for example remember my blog about "The Unborn"? Or after seeing it? How it was the second movie in my life time to make me scream? Uh, yeah also because of that i got paranoid of mirrors (for that night after watching it though) I covered my mirror in my room with Xaviers Birthday present :D it came in use for one night, sue me. And other nights but thats another story.... (other reason for darkness troubles, ever heard of the movie "Darkness falls"?)



-Other fears.. Spiders. Eight legs and hairy, big and small LOVE warm and dark areas and can possibly crawl into your EARS or MOUTH or NOSE while you sleep... if they're small enough. And most are poinsionous you know... talk about death bed if bitten x..x



-Another, fear.. Snakes. *shivers* so slithery and gross they "eat them selves" to shed their skin X~X gross... movie "Snakes on The Plane" doesnt help the situation because that defines 2 fears. Then the classic, "Andaconda" talk about CREEPY!!! Jeezus Theres so many movies to define my reason of fear.
http://media.photobucket.com/image/anaconda%20snake/Venom_078/anaconda.jpg

-More fears Heights. Again "Snakes on Plane" defines 2 fears.. But thats only because I've never been on a plane but look thats about all about that fear.. not really a fear because I LOVE climbing trees and being high up in the air, i've been out on my roof before. Also the only time this fear counts is if im 80ft in the air. Haha

But thats about all with the fears. :))
Gonna go now, have a great summer people. And see you in my Next blog :))
Your Wacky Little Writer,
Star :)

No comments: