How Many Visits!?

22.6.10

High School is more Dramatic then Fucking Middle School!!!

Ok really? For one how the hell am i supposed to date guys or any one if my so calle dbes friend wont even tell me who her crushes are. An di mean her TO DIE FOR crushes. I some how always end up dateing her TO DIE FOR crushes and she gets all PO'd at me and all jelous. I mean hwo the hell am i supposed to stay clear of the guys shes trying to get of she doesnt tell me who the freaking hell she likes!??????

I mean almost every guy ive dated this year (freshman year 9th) she has either known for a long time, same time as me, or just met, and has had a huge crush on him!

Like my first boyfrien in High school a couple days into our relationship, she tells me about her dieing crush on him. Like i was supposed ot know about that! I mean Mark Had that baby doll absolute Key-yu-teh look. And those blue eyes OH-MI-GAWD!!!! But I mean she could have atleast warnned me before He asked me out to be him girl friend at home comming. Of course she says she did, but the most i heared from her mouth was "Oh my! Mark look sso handsome dressed up!" "Oh mi gawd! SO does trent!" Or what ever.

My second Boyfriend, Preston she didnt meet until my Moms wake. And she liked him. And i wasnt dateing him but i wasnt fully over so that was ok i guess i mean her best relation ship ever and i kinda ruin it (sorry !!) but hey i was fine with her HUMUNGOUS CRUSH on Preston i barely liked him and barely still.

third boyfriend was Xavier. Only like a monthinto mine and his relation ship does she decide to tell me she has had a crush on him since she met him. I mean ive even known him longer than she has. And yet she decides to say NO ive known him longer oh i talke dot him after school on the first day.. Big woop that prolly lasted 10 minute si was in a class wiht him for a full sememster. !!! Anyway i felt bad at first but then i seemed not to care when i realized he some what aske dme out and not her!

FOurth bf she didnt like at all so eh He was ok.. BTW his name was Josh.

Fifth, Cody she said she though he was cute too and that she had a crush on him.. but things clicked at Xaviers party and we hooked up after wards 2 weeks late ri broke up with him.. Good thing too!

And my last bf of freshman year. Tom. She had a crush on him for 8 years. Yeah thanks Ceirra that was a great heads up before the month me and him went out. D:<
Gawd.

I mean dud ei can understand not wanting to keep some a secret but when im hitting on them and flirting with them and i dont knwo how you feel when i do that that makes me feel like a fucking bitch after you tell me when we're already going out!!!!! Grrrr!


Anyway im going to stop being po'd

Your (pissed off) Waxky Little Writer,
Star :|

No comments: